Join the Dream Author Experience
for another year…
What is the Dream Author Experience?
There are so many possible answers…
Lots and lots of Coaching. Courage. Always Moving Forward. Masterclasses. Models. Concept Classes. Literary Diagnostics. Big Dreams. Unlimited Belief. Writing Exercises. Guest Speakers. Book Club. Thought Auditions. Coffee Mornings. Lovely People. Beautiful Orange Dream Author Notebooks. Giving Yourself Permission. Becoming the Authority in Your Own Life. Friendship. Fun. Ambition. Experiential Results. Making Progress on Passion Projects…
…and so much more. You have to experience it to understand how amazing it is!
Join us for another year and take your writing and your life to the next level.
How to Join
The cost of a Year’s membership is £750.
You can either pay in two instalments of £375 or 12 instalments of £62.50. Pick the right box for the payment plan you want, and sign up below!
Then the two ways of joining: the 2 instalments box or the 12 instalments box (scroll down further to see this option).
Please make sure you’re logged in with your normal Dream Author username and password before using one of the forms below. This is VERY important!
To pay in 2 instalments of £375 each, sign up here:
Or, to pay in 12 instalments of £62.50 each, sign up here:
Dream Author Experience Terms and Conditions
1) You agree to pay the full membership fee in your chosen number of instalments.
2) You understand that the programme fee is per person, for your sole use, and that all The Dream Author Experience content is copyrighted. You agree not to share these materials with any other person, or otherwise redistribute them, without written permission to do so from a representative of Dream Author Coaching Ltd.
3) You understand that the Dream Author website might periodically be limited, modified or suspended, and that no financial compensation will be payable to you should this happen.
4) You understand that the downloading and use of The Dream Author Experience materials and content is undertaken at your own discretion and risk, and that Dream Author Coaching Ltd is not responsible for any results or for any claims including, without limitation, any damages to your computer system that results from downloading content from the Dream Author website.
5) You understand that The Dream Author Experience membership community is a social network in which personal information may be exchanged between participants. You are entirely responsible for deciding how much of your personal information you wish to share in the community. Dream Author Coaching Ltd will not share, sell, or rent the personal information of its members to third-party businesses, however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any of the information you choose to share in the community. By taking part in this Community, you agree to keep members’ information confidential.
6) Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
I was coaching someone the other day and she said she wanted to give up on her writing dreams because the hope was killing her. I told her that, if this were a murder mystery plot, I would have a huge twist in store for her…because hope does not kill anything or anyone. ‘Hopeful’ is a fantastic emotion that, in its pure and undiluted form, makes us feel great. ‘So what might the true killer be?’ I asked her. ‘Well,’ she said, ‘I just keep thinking that it’s so painful, having all this hope and doing all this work, knowing it might all end in failure.’ ‘Interesting,’ I said. ‘And when you think that thought: “All this hope and work might end in failure”, what do you feel?’ ‘Utter despair!’ she said. That was how we established that it was despair that might kill her dreams, not hope.
In Dream Author, we eliminate despair (which is absolutely doable), distil and harness hope, add it to massive action with unlimited belief, and move forward to turn our dreams into reality.