Join The Dream Author Experience
Please enrol below to join The Dream Author Experience (featuring the Advanced Dream Author programme).
You have already paid your £200 joining fee, so you’re signing up to pay the rest of the programme fee (£700 in total) via 14 monthly instalments of £50.
Thank you! I’m looking forward to welcoming you into The Dream Author Experience!
The Dream Author Experience Terms and Conditions
1) You agree to pay the full membership fee in 14 instalments.
2) You understand that the programme fee is per person, for your sole use, and that all The Dream Author Experience content is copyrighted. You agree not to share these materials with any other person, or otherwise redistribute them, without written permission to do so from a representative of Dream Author Coaching Ltd.
3) You understand that the Dream Author website might periodically be limited, modified or suspended, and that no financial compensation will be payable to you should this happen.
4) You understand that the downloading and use of The Dream Author Experience materials and content is undertaken at your own discretion and risk, and that Dream Author Coaching Ltd is not responsible for any results or for any claims including, without limitation, any damages to your computer system that results from downloading content from the Dream Author website.
5) You understand that The Dream Author Experience membership community is a social network in which personal information may be exchanged between participants. You are entirely responsible for deciding how much of your personal information you wish to share in the community. Dream Author Coaching Ltd will not share, sell, or rent the personal information of its members to third-party businesses, however, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any of the information you choose to share in the community. By taking part in this Community, you agree to keep members’ information confidential.
6) Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
“Lots of agents — even brilliant, lovely ones — will say ‘X doesn’t work’, just because X hasn’t worked yet. This doesn’t mean they’re not a great agent! All it means is that they’re thinking in the way most people think, and using the past as a basis for imagining the future. It means that you can be the one who thinks from the future, and all its possibilities. You get to be the person who says, ‘Actually, the world does want exciting, new things, even if it’s scared of them at first, and it only takes one success of type X to make everyone want X.’ That’s the truth, and it’s also an argument based on hope, and growth rather than fear and stagnation. When you say it with confidence, and really mean it because you know it to be true, people will listen. Deep down, no one really wants to believe their own fear-thoughts.”